Experiences

How long would it take you to move on from person that you left , if you were good friends and then left over complications

MissFugger · F
Depending how much I still love them. Ive moved on in one day , next day actually after I broke up.....cause no feelings held me back....
riseofthemachine · 36-40, M
[@537009,MissFugger] that's it . Dont lead anyone on . At times there's a thin line between (dependency - love and arguments in a relationship. Those emotions are so near each other
MissFugger · F
Well human nature is in needing each other so attachment dependency love will be there [@967456,riseofthemachine] we arent machines. Marry a machine or rubber doll for zero problems
riseofthemachine · 36-40, M
[@537009,MissFugger] 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I actually had that happen with my best friend. I never totally got over it, but a couple of months to initially get past it.
[@967456,riseofthemachine] I think that actually varies by person and depth of relationship.
riseofthemachine · 36-40, M
[@78387,Stereoguy] thank you very much . The depth of the relationship is the answer that I'm looking for in a long time . You just sorted out my head 🙏🙏🙏 thank you so much again
[@967456,riseofthemachine] Glad I could help.

Experiences