Experiences
Quizzical · 41-45, M
'Lost'? More like stolen.
[@380163,Quizzical] Ha! They obviously need my stuff more than I do
Niloo · 46-50, F
I they have lost 3 of mine as well :(
[@523773,Niloo] This is crazy
Niloo · 46-50, F
[@946223,RamessesII]
Yeah!!!!
the fakakta post office is no better. 10 days to get movement ..
[@10925,waleskinder] Damn
ElSenordeLosCielos · 22-25, F
I’m assuming due to new hires because of increased demand.
[@436099,NightPain] I'm thinking the same thing
Orlbe · 22-25, F
Insured?
Orlbe · 22-25, F
[@946223,RamessesII] Try DHL next time 🤔 same same of course
[@1058918,Orlbe] I think amazon only ships through UPS. But someone here said they delivered their product themselves after it was lost
Orlbe · 22-25, F
[@946223,RamessesII] oh okay
Wilbury · 51-55, M
All of the couriers and even Canada Post are having trouble. There’s a combination of high (Christmas level) volumes due to so many online purchases, and operational complications of physical distancing. There was an outbreak at a Purilator facility in Calgary that emphasizes the risk in that industry.
Rooster · M
I had one disappear last week but Amazon quickly replaced it and delivered it themselves.
Rooster · M
[@946223,RamessesII] They will, I just used their "Chat" line and got everything squared away.
[@527571,Rooster] Ok cool. I'll be doing that today, it looks like. Thanks for the info!
Rooster · M
[@946223,RamessesII] You betcha and it's easy too!
I've been lucky with both UPS and FedEx, but the postal carriers keep putting the wrong mail in my box and my mail in others.

However, I once saw a FedEx worker chasing a cat around the building I live in. I was like "Hey dude, really? You don't have anything better to do than chasing cats?". lol
[@1118071,PublicEnemy] My local post office is notorious for screwing things up.

Haha that's hilarious!
[@946223,RamessesII] It took me 10 years to get a job with the Post Office because of my driving record, but when I got the job I didn't stay because I felt I was getting too old for that kind of manual labor.

But I felt I got a monkey off my back and I was in demand at local factories where I didn't have to walk through such horrible weather conditions.

But the short time I was there I could see how people were losing packages because of so many thieves working there. But I don't see why anyone would complain about that as long as they had a clean driving record. smh

Experiences