Experiences

i wonder what will happen if u microwave a bowl of salt

only one way to find out
Mamapolo2016 · 61-69, F Best Comment
On second thought - if you like your microwave...

[quote]What happens if you microwave salt? ... Since the salt cannot absorb much heat, the microwave radiation will damage the microwave, causing it to overheat after a few minutes. Also, it will dry the salt. Since all water will be lost, the salt will collect into solid blocks of salt that are hard to break.
Quora › What-happens-if-you-micr...
What happens if you microwave salt? - Quora[/quote]

Let us know
Mamapolo2016 · 61-69, F
I like your spirit.
xcelyg · 18-21, F
❤️❤️❤️[@663519,Mamapolo2016]
Sibo191 · 36-40, M
Hot salt
ClanNaFiacaillApWythe · 46-50, M
It won't do anything. If you want to do something exciting with salt, connect an aqeuous salt solution to a battery, collect the O2 and H2 generated at the oxidizing *anode, positive) and reduding (cathode, negative) terminals. The H2 gas will burn explosively if one introduces a flame or merely a sufficiently hot filament to it.
ClanNaFiacaillApWythe · 46-50, M
Alright. Well, that is enough.
[@1028747,ClanNaFiacaillApWythe] OK just calm down - I dont know what else to say.. But alright
Feel free to keep the gift - you didnt have any so I wanted to start you off with one. You can delete it if you want -
ClanNaFiacaillApWythe · 46-50, M
[@760047,MarmeeMarch] I will keep it. I generally don't accept the first apology. I will accept an effort to be conciliatory after that.
Azlotto · M
I've not tried salt yet, but CDs are fun to nuke.
xcelyg · 18-21, F
😯 tell me more [@913049,Azlotto]
MartinTheFirst · 22-25, M
[@1013471,xcelyg] Some materials causes plasma to form in the microwave, which is a ball of superheated gasses which are being stimulated by the microwaves.
Mamapolo2016 · 61-69, F
Thank you. Seems to me that little caveat ought to be included on salt containers. True, not many would feel moved to microwave a bowl of salt - but how many really need warned against drinking the acid from a car battery?
You are just begging to go to the Emergency room tonight - are ya ?
MartinTheFirst · 22-25, M
You'll get some warm salt

Experiences