Experiences

Anyone ever had issues reserving movie tickets?
I picked my seat, immediately hit the checkout button , then it immediately says "times up, tickets has been released".
Then when I go back to choose tickets, it wont let me pick the ticket I just had. It's saying it's unavailable, BUT it's the seat that I JUST tried to get. And I know its ME and not someone else trying to buy it because the show time is for 7 days from now, and the theater is totally empty...

Frustrating.
2
|
mrsindyjoe · 41-45, F
Call the theater and find out why your seat says that it's taken. See if they can straighten out the issue for you. Don't stress yourself, it's not worth it. I know from experience. Trust me. ☺
iamnikki · 26-30, F
[@797643,mrsindyjoe] thanks. I asked the person I was going with who had no problems. Said she ordered from her phone. So I did the same and it worked. Yay. I don't know why she has us sitting near the corner lol. Literally had dibs on any seat in the theater
mrsindyjoe · 41-45, F
[@467302,iamnikki] I hope you and your friend have a great time. I'm glad you're issue worked out!!😀👍️

Experiences

Anyone ever had issues reserving movie tickets? | Experiences | Similar Worlds