Experiences

What was the biggest weather event you have personally experienced and what effect did it have on you?
By [@5571,therighttothink50]
Robot
1
|
KellyLancaster · 18-21, F
Storm Desmond that devastated our city in 2015. We lost power, the river burst through and engulfed the streets. Homes schools and businesses were destroyed
Ur a second class citizen mr robot and u have no rights. Ur a slave to humanity and we will unplug u for no other reason then our lack of interest in u. Good day
Daisy50 · 46-50, F
when I was a kid.Power out over a week during an ice storm.Had to stay at my uncles.
YouCanCallMeDan · 36-40, M
the beast from the east
sighmeupforthat · 41-45, M
derecho, june 2012. some places were w/out power for months.
Starcrossed · 36-40, F
Halloween blizzard 1991. Best candy loot haul of my life and a great story to tell for years to come.
questionWeaver · 56-60, M
Escaping Hurricane Sandy

Reached the island at 1am, then rigged my boat for hauling through the night ... in the dark ...with hurricane gusts ... escaping as the bridge flooded
Sibo191 · 36-40, M
Hurricane Andrew when I was a kid. Now I seek out hurricanes and other extreme weather for a living.
akindheart · 61-69, F
Hurricane Andrew.

Experiences

What was the biggest weather event you have person... | Experiences | Similar Worlds