I Love Women In Boots

My girlfriend bought gained the same sort of boot fetish that I developed some years ago. My girlfriend would regularly buy boots from high rise platform boots to platform wedges and from cute looking uggs to wellies.

I loved seeing her wear Ugg boots around the house and the same time I'd join her with my winter boots on. It seemed so comfy to wear these Ugg boots, but she loves to squish the underside of my winter boots because the rubber sole was soft. The wedges and platform she buys are so attractive that I sometimes stare at her feet more than I would watch television or concentrate on video games.

She recently bought white Louis Vuitton heeled wellies. The boots looked so godly on her; when we were about to leave for school, she came down with them, and she wore a black raincoat with white gloves, a toque and then dark-blue skinny jeans that were nicely tucked into her godly white boots. We set out to walk to the bus station, and I kept looking down. She probably knew I loved them. It was a muddy walk and the white boots turned brown and was covered by a thick layer of mud around the heel and the platform of the boot.

When the bus came, we got on, and I instantly noticed people were looking at my girlfriend and then down at her boots. I do have to admit; she was very attractive. Then I heard crunching noises coming from the ground, and I looked downwards and saw that she was trampling on a newspaper trying to get the mud off of her boots.

Those boots on my girlfriend looked so cute and sexy and is why I liked seeing my girlfriend wearing boots.
2
|
LiMustache · 36-40
Boots are awesome.. What's not to love.. ? It's good you and your girl agree on things.. Yay
SophieC · 26-30, F
Heeled wellies? I love boots but they don't sound comfy
Children4Life · 18-21, M
Apparently, there are such things. Even I didn't know about them until she bought one. She said it was a weird feeling considering that they feel comfortable. There's like a soft lining inside of the boot.

I Love Women In Boots

My girlfriend bought gained the same sort of boot ... | I Love Women In Boots | Similar Worlds