I Am Single

I'm single again after my relationship with Number Four fell apart. I thought he was going to be my future husband but I was wrong again.
6
|
I have been single for a couple of years. Have since joined some singles' events and have joined two matchmaking agencies some time back. There were a couple of guys who were interested in me but I don't see it working out with them. Call ...
5
|
Do you believe that you'll find someone when you're not actively looking? Like magical fairy tales or is it just all about that swipe now?
5
|
By choice at the moment. Give it a few weeks/months... then it'll be from all the rejections again I'm sure aha 😆 Is it your choice to be single?
2
|
This is for sad depressed people only ... I only say that so us sad singles can have something
7
|
I want to be in relationship but than I don't. I am confused and scared and don't know what I want. I am also afraid to be in a relationship because I am unsure about myself and who I am and what I want. I am so in indecisive and back and f...
2
|
I'm a single guy that plays tennis in tournaments. I love to travel. Here's a look at me. I have other photos. If you reply, I'll attach them for you. There's much for you to know about me. Start a conversation with me, and I...
0
|
Totally by choice lol. But seriously with the people i have dated, its kinda burned me out. So far all cheaters. Thats one thing i cant be with.
4
|
Staying single so I can learn how to fall in love with myself
6
|
Long story! I had a Spanish boyfriend for about two and a half years but we broke up just before my birthday last year. He was alright, but I guess it just wasn't working. I'm now enjoying my singledom!
3
|
30
|
Enough already ugh 😑! At first it was easy after being married so long to become single again. I got tired of the same old where I lived so I moved to a new city. Being single is what you make it I suppose. At my age it should be easy for me to reach...
9
|
I recently got turned down by a tinder swipe. As it turned out my account profile picture was removed. This guy swiped right on me because I had no picture which he said made me seem more interesting. We exchanged text numbers. I sent him a pictu...
2
|
Going to Uni with a boyfriend/girlfriend always ends in disaster sadly.
6
|
Single and seeking a gf. My life is going great, own a house and car now :D
2
|
Love is so often like a bee. It remains on the flower long enough to drink up all of her nectar and then whimsically moves on to the next flower it sees.
7
|
I have been for quite a while. I struggle to find a genuine connection with people.
17
|
I broke up with my last boyfriend almost four months ago, he doesn't like my new job because it involves shift work. His loss!
11
|
My boyfriend, Charlie, didn't like that I'm a free spirit. Oh he was happy for a time, but he didn't like my bekng, feeling, free! He left off being with me, because he wanted to own me, and I'm not owned. My mother says it takes ...
4
|
I am single and been single for only 4 months but i find it hard at times because i get jealous of couples holding hands.
7
|

I Am Single
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Singledom

I Am Single | Similar Worlds