I Am Single

Been single most of my life so I’m use to the loneliness but I’d love if I could just lie down with someone special where we could talk for hours about many different things, tell stories, make each other laugh and just Stare into their beautiful ey...
0
|
For real, being single is probably what's gonna be best for me....for now, anyway. My recent relationship went ok, but she broke up with me because she wasn't sure when she'll return back to where I live (long story short) and I'l...
0
|
I think it’s about time I accept that this might be a thing forever. It’s A 👌🏽
5
|
I'm proud of myself today. I broke it off with my bf a month ago and I have done that so many times only to be fooled by his apologies and apparent remorse for the awful things he would say to me out of anger. At first he is always angry and a...
6
|
Yes I'm single but honestly I'm not here to hook up. And not for dating here.
2
|
I am tired of being lonely. I have been a lone wolf most of the time. It would be nice to fall in love with a nice, educated and honest girl. That's all 😃 thanks for reading.. have a good time.
2
|
I am sick of it. I am tired of guys looking at me as just a nice ride, I want a nice man who sees me for who I really am.
17
|
I do not know if I shall always be single but it's ok for now.
5
|
Being single is so different after being married for a long period of time. I am learning to love me, and how to receive love. Relationships at this stage in life will be less complicated hopefully. *fingers crossed* Looking at building friendships...
7
|
I’m starting to think I’ll never find the right guy for me. Every time I try & talk to someone new it doesn’t work out!! Dating sites are useless too.. I don’t know what to do anymore. I give up. Lol!!😋
9
|
So here's my short story. Fell in love, helped myself improve. I fell for a girl who really shined me through life. She was the most amazing girlfriend i've ever had. I was going to propose to her next time we met, but an argument tore us...
2
|
I'm single again after my relationship with Number Four fell apart. I thought he was going to be my future husband but I was wrong again.
11
|
I have been single for a couple of years. Have since joined some singles' events and have joined two matchmaking agencies some time back. There were a couple of guys who were interested in me but I don't see it working out with them. Call ...
5
|
Do you believe that you'll find someone when you're not actively looking? Like magical fairy tales or is it just all about that swipe now?
5
|
By choice at the moment. Give it a few weeks/months... then it'll be from all the rejections again I'm sure aha 😆 Is it your choice to be single?
2
|
This is for sad depressed people only ... I only say that so us sad singles can have something
7
|
I want to be in relationship but than I don't. I am confused and scared and don't know what I want. I am also afraid to be in a relationship because I am unsure about myself and who I am and what I want. I am so in indecisive and back and f...
2
|
I'm a single guy that plays tennis in tournaments. I love to travel. Here's a look at me. I have other photos. If you reply, I'll attach them for you. There's much for you to know about me. Start a conversation with me, and I...
0
|
Totally by choice lol. But seriously with the people i have dated, its kinda burned me out. So far all cheaters. Thats one thing i cant be with.
4
|
Long story! I had a Spanish boyfriend for about two and a half years but we broke up just before my birthday last year. He was alright, but I guess it just wasn't working. I'm now enjoying my singledom!
4
|

I Am Single
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Singledom

I Am Single | Similar Worlds