I Am Single

I want to be in relationship but than I don't. I am confused and scared and don't know what I want. I am also afraid to be in a relationship because I am unsure about myself and who I am and what I want. I am so in indecisive and back and f...
2
|
I'm a single guy that plays tennis in tournaments. I love to travel. Here's a look at me. I have other photos. If you reply, I'll attach them for you. There's much for you to know about me. Start a conversation with me, and I...
0
|
Totally by choice lol. But seriously with the people i have dated, its kinda burned me out. So far all cheaters. Thats one thing i cant be with.
4
|
Staying single so I can learn how to fall in love with myself
6
|
Long story! I had a Spanish boyfriend for about two and a half years but we broke up just before my birthday last year. He was alright, but I guess it just wasn't working. I'm now enjoying my singledom!
3
|
Enough already ugh 😑! At first it was easy after being married so long to become single again. I got tired of the same old where I lived so I moved to a new city. Being single is what you make it I suppose. At my age it should be easy for me to reach...
9
|
I recently got turned down by a tinder swipe. As it turned out my account profile picture was removed. This guy swiped right on me because I had no picture which he said made me seem more interesting. We exchanged text numbers. I sent him a pictu...
2
|
Going to Uni with a boyfriend/girlfriend always ends in disaster sadly.
6
|
Single and seeking a gf. My life is going great, own a house and car now :D
2
|
Love is so often like a bee. It remains on the flower long enough to drink up all of her nectar and then whimsically moves on to the next flower it sees.
7
|
I have been for quite a while. I struggle to find a genuine connection with people.
17
|
I broke up with my last boyfriend almost four months ago, he doesn't like my new job because it involves shift work. His loss!
11
|
My boyfriend, Charlie, didn't like that I'm a free spirit. Oh he was happy for a time, but he didn't like my bekng, feeling, free! He left off being with me, because he wanted to own me, and I'm not owned. My mother says it takes ...
4
|
I am single and been single for only 4 months but i find it hard at times because i get jealous of couples holding hands.
7
|
So naturally, after writing a post saying that I'm completely over the guy who didn't call back, I call him back. Worst move ever. I know. At the moment I wasn't sure what to attribute the 'no-call lapse' to. At first, I t...
2
|
I feel like being single for as long as I have been puts me at a severe disadvantage. all my friends are talking marriage and I've never even had a first kiss. makes me feel like the first person I come across is going to make me explain myself,...
7
|
I’m single an I would like to have a girlfriend but I figure if it’s meant to be it will be lol pun intended the song I’m so funny ha ha ha
2
|
It's funny, but when I was divorced I never viewed myself as 'being single.' I was a divorced woman and that was it. I found myself in this odd world, and even after a such a short time I had people saying to, "Never mind, you...
5
|
So, I'm angry now, but I guess that's a part of the process. At least it's a part of my process. 1. Shock 2. Feelings of inadequacy 3. Bargaining/negotiating 4. Faulty acceptance 5. Sadness 6. Anger 7. ... more sadness 8. Actual acce...
12
|
So, we just got off the phone. We talked for about 45 minutes, which is way less than we used to, with many minutes of silence in between. Initially, he had asked that we 'remain friends'. I wasn't really sure what that looked like, an...
5
|

I Am Single
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Singledom

I Am Single | Similar Worlds