I Am Single

I Am Single
Been single most of my life so I’m use to the loneliness but I’d love if I could just lie down with someone special where we could talk for hours about many different things, tell stories, make each other laugh and just Stare into their beautiful ey...
+ 0 1 reply 7 views Apr 30, 2020 |
I Am Single
For real, being single is probably what's gonna be best for me....for now, anyway. My recent relationship went ok, but she broke up with me because she wasn't sure when she'll return back to where I live (long story short) and I'l...
+ 0 0 replies 7 views Apr 13, 2020 |
I Am Single
I think it’s about time I accept that this might be a thing forever. It’s A 👌🏽
+ 5 8 replies 14 views Apr 11, 2020 |
I Am Single
I'm proud of myself today. I broke it off with my bf a month ago and I have done that so many times only to be fooled by his apologies and apparent remorse for the awful things he would say to me out of anger. At first he is always angry and a...
+ 6 27 replies 55 views Apr 6, 2020 |
I Am Single
As single as can be. 💛
+ 14 30 replies 49 views Apr 3, 2020 |
I Am Single
Yes I'm single but honestly I'm not here to hook up. And not for dating here.
+ 2 3 replies 6 views Mar 31, 2020 |
I Am Single
I am tired of being lonely. I have been a lone wolf most of the time. It would be nice to fall in love with a nice, educated and honest girl. That's all 😃 thanks for reading.. have a good time.
+ 2 2 replies 14 views Mar 1, 2020 |
I Am Single
I am sick of it. I am tired of guys looking at me as just a nice ride, I want a nice man who sees me for who I really am.
+ 23 22 replies 87 views Feb 22, 2020 |
I Am Single
I do not know if I shall always be single but it's ok for now.
+ 5 12 replies 11 views Jan 18, 2020 |
I Am Single
Being single is so different after being married for a long period of time. I am learning to love me, and how to receive love. Relationships at this stage in life will be less complicated hopefully. *fingers crossed* Looking at building friendships...
+ 7 5 replies 16 views Jan 12, 2020 |
I Am Single
I’m starting to think I’ll never find the right guy for me. Every time I try & talk to someone new it doesn’t work out!! Dating sites are useless too.. I don’t know what to do anymore. I give up. Lol!!😋
+ 12 7 replies 22 views Jan 12, 2020 |
I Am Single
So here's my short story. Fell in love, helped myself improve. I fell for a girl who really shined me through life. She was the most amazing girlfriend i've ever had. I was going to propose to her next time we met, but an argument tore us...
I Am Single
I'm single again after my relationship with Number Four fell apart. I thought he was going to be my future husband but I was wrong again.
+ 11 11 replies 38 views Sep 3, 2019 |
I Am Single
I have been single for a couple of years. Have since joined some singles' events and have joined two matchmaking agencies some time back. There were a couple of guys who were interested in me but I don't see it working out with them. Call ...
+ 5 9 replies 47 views Aug 26, 2019 |
I Am Single
Do you believe that you'll find someone when you're not actively looking? Like magical fairy tales or is it just all about that swipe now?
+ 5 17 replies 28 views Jul 3, 2019 |
I Am Single
By choice at the moment. Give it a few weeks/months... then it'll be from all the rejections again I'm sure aha 😆 Is it your choice to be single?
+ 2 5 replies 16 views Jul 3, 2019 |
I Am Single
This is for sad depressed people only ... I only say that so us sad singles can have something
+ 7 9 replies 22 views Jun 23, 2019 |
I Am Single
I want to be in relationship but than I don't. I am confused and scared and don't know what I want. I am also afraid to be in a relationship because I am unsure about myself and who I am and what I want. I am so in indecisive and back and f...
+ 2 22 replies 54 views Jun 2, 2019 |
I Am Single
I'm a single guy that plays tennis in tournaments. I love to travel. Here's a look at me. I have other photos. If you reply, I'll attach them for you. There's much for you to know about me. Start a conversation with me, and I...
+ 0 0 replies 9 views May 29, 2019 |
I Am Single
Totally by choice lol. But seriously with the people i have dated, its kinda burned me out. So far all cheaters. Thats one thing i cant be with.
+ 4 2 replies 7 views Mar 26, 2019 |

I Am Single
Dating and Relationships Singledom