I Remember My First Kiss

The impinge is more than I could fathom.
Such nostalgia...reckoning.
3
|
Edited: 8 mths ago
Montanaman · 56-60, M
The sounds, normally go unheard. But in the realm of in betweens, my heartbeat reverberates like a bass drum, my breath like that of a warm autumn breeze, and the wings of a moth, like a ceiling fan in slow motion. To behold the sound of a kiss, the feel, the touch, the taste, soft as a cloud, hard as Passion allowed. Savoring the intensity. It's a shame that other's take all this for granted, never knowing what they will miss. The rustle of anxious dreams.

-Kelly.
[@701855,Montanaman] A profound kiss which depths can only be surmised by the truth between a couple whose lips only sing a single rhythm and hearts beating as one.
Montanaman · 56-60, M
[@863351,CherryBlossoms] 💕 this!
romell · 46-50, M
you had that as your first kiss?
[@187937,romell] Just making fun of first kiss which could be more honest and lasting when it comes from a dog.
romell · 46-50, M
[@863351,CherryBlossoms] point conceded

I Remember My First Kiss
For people who remember their very first kiss
Categories: Dating and Relationships, First Love, Romance and True Love

The impinge is more than I could fathom. Such nost... | I Remember My First Kiss | Similar Worlds