Goals, Dreams & Wishes

Why do people have to want more than they have?
After a conversation with a colleague i was left feeling inferior because I didn't have any desire to take on a management position. I am quite happy being an engineer, working on the actual product and my time off being mine to spend with my family. If i took on a management role i would lose lot of these things just for money and status.
Am i wrong?
2
|
Edited: 6 mths ago
Anopenheart · 46-50, M
All capitalism and advertising is designed to convince you that what you have is not good enough and need to buy or have something more in order to have happiness
[@2213,Anopenheart] advertising - yes. Capitalism - No ..
Anopenheart · 46-50, M
Capitalism can't survive without advertising. It doesn't mean it is inherently bad. It is just the reality[@10925,waleskinder]

Goals, Dreams & Wishes

Why do people have to want more than they have? | Goals, Dreams & Wishes | Replies | Similar Worlds