I Wtk Why Parents Fear Raising Kids Nudists

It's ironic because the advertising industry have sexualized kids with dolls and clothing but our society is overly sensitive to any images of kids which are remotely revealing.
5
|
We're not all nudists
[c=#BF0080]In nudists' eyes everyone should be.. if not they are 'prudes'. 馃檮[/c]
wudifu41-45, M
Cause it might cause incest
[c=#BF0080]Don't want to see naked kids running around.. no thanks.[/c]
OosureM
Probably an aversion to jail.
EthanAllen56-60, M
Have you seen some of the clothing and dolls being sold to pre-teens?
[c=#BF0080]Way different than naked kids running around.[/c]
EthanAllen56-60, M
True. But do you think it's immoral to have nudity in the privacy of a household. I haven't done it, but there are some naturist parks where it's very common. Is that evil?
@EthanAllen: [c=#BF0080]Yes, everyone should be wearing clothes in a household esp with children present. That's just gross. I would have died if my parents walked around like that.[/c]
Picklebobble51-55, M
Because we've gone from letting kids be kids to being overly paranoid about EVERYTHING !
That's why generations grow up with either an obsession over freedom of expression. Or more likely, the opposit !
Everybody from the church to politicians desperate for a vote telling you what you should be afraid of.

about the core moral values of the nudist comunity,the way I see it.
Content Rating: Mildly Adult

It's ironic because the advertising industry ... | I Wtk Why Parents Fear Raising Kids Nudists | Similar Worlds