Are you looking forward to this New Year's Eve? Why? And what is a favorite memory from a past one?
0
|
Stereoguy · 56-60, M Best Answer
One year my wife and I went to a dinner theater for New Year's Eve. The dinner and show was good. My wife wore a awesome black gown. After the show they had dancing and at 1 a.m. they put out a breakfast buffet. It was a wonderful night. :)
@wasityou: That sounds like fun. :) What are you looking forward to this year?
wasityou · 41-45, F
I'm actually hoping that not much changes. It has been fairly smooth sailing for a while now. You?
@wasityou: Thank you for the Best Answer :)
rottenrobi · 51-55, F
Actually, to be totally honest, I never look forward to new years eve. For me it's kind of a depressing night, and I've never understood the party of it all. Another year down, and another possibly dismal one to follow. Lol. I'm really not a complete downer, but something about this particular holiday, bums me out.
wasityou · 41-45, F
My moods vary too. Most of the time I don't go out on that night because people seem to do crazier than usual things.
rottenrobi · 51-55, F
@wasityou: That too!
JoyfulSilence · 41-45, M
No. Loneliness. I have no memories.
wasityou · 41-45, F
:( Maybe it is a good time to make some.
JoyfulSilence · 41-45, M
Zzzzzzzz
I'm invited to a party. I haven't attended many so I'm looking forward to it.
wasityou · 41-45, F
Yay! I hope you have a great time.

Updated: 1 min ago

Are you looking forward to this New Year's Ev... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds