How did you escape someone who was a gaslighter?
2
|
TwiddlerofThumbs · 41-45, F
If there is any way you can jump off that train and get on the next one to anywhere but with them, maybe you ought to.
awhitedot · 41-45, M
Flatulence
Spitbak · 51-55, M
💩I crawled deeper into the cave! I'll be back with a vengeance!!! Better have the wipes and a well ventilated bathroom prepared for reBUTTle!!!
hisgoodgirl · 41-45, C
From what I understand it's very difficult.
Pinkstarburst · 46-50, F
In the same vein...how do you tell a loved one that the person telling them you are a gaslights is actually the gaslighter?
That is complicated. Good luck
GoldenWorm · 46-50, M
Cold Turkey is the only way. Sometimes talking to therapist or even someone else can help remind you of what's real and what's the BS that was fed to you. Part of the nature of gaslighting is that you partially lose the ability to tell.
goliathtree · 51-55, M
I will have you know that lighting farts is incredibly dangerous. Hilarious under the right circumstances, but singed rims are nothing to laugh about.
luckranger71 · 46-50, M
Divorce

How did you escape someone who was a gaslighter? | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds