Is electricity something tangible?
1
|
Aidan · 22-25, F
if you contain it i guess....
well tangible goods are usually something you can feel and touch, so why don't you tell me the answer to that..
PaulMcCartney · 22-25, F
Well electricity is energy so that's why u was asking but if you actually touch it then you'll most likely get electrocuted.
@PaulMcCartney: lol.. that's not the same as being able to touch it, being electrified doesn't equal touching it...
Serenitree · F
Put your finger in a live light socket. It's certainly tangible there.

Nov. 20/16
7:43 pm
Goralski · 51-55, M
Ever hear of an volt meter
PaulMcCartney · 22-25, F
Nope, what is it?
Goralski · 51-55, M
@PaulMcCartney: are ya a blonde?.
PaulMcCartney · 22-25, F
@Goralski: nope, I guess I'm just ignorant on this subject
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
The bill for it is.
totalrandoman · 100+, M
No it's not. It's literally invisible, and we need special instruments to measure and depict it visually. I don't care too much for electricity. I could live under candlelight for a while if everyone else was doing it. I hate the sounds of machines caused by the electricity running through them.
totalrandoman · 100+, M
I think when it is visible it is something more akin to fire than electricity. Lighting is probably literally very high temperature flame than electricity. While electricity itself causes the flames, I don't think the electricity itself becomes visible. I am speaking from my limited terms. All I know is that heat can cause light and electricity can cause heat. That's all I know. I think electricity is still invisible. It's like a calculation of energy. And then heat would be something else.
Goralski · 51-55, M
@blackwhitejester: an candle is actually electricity in a way
totalrandoman · 100+, M
I think electricity is literally a term for energy. It's probably a term for the measurement of raw energy in actuality.
MalteseFalconPunch · 31-35, M
Nope.

Is electricity something tangible? | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds