How does one stop judging others?
1
|
Focus on yourself.
YMITheWayIM · 41-45, M
Sleep
MartinTheFirst · 18-21, M
Remember your own flaws. When someone do something that ticks you off, then remember you've done the same. You most likely have done the same.
usually by dying..
totalrandoman · 100+, M
When you stop judging yourself. But my body is in these patterned structures of behavior. It's like I can't help how my body reacts to other people, nor can I control what judgemental thoughts I have, yet they're not my thoughts. I don't believe anyone can be judged. Only someone with a master complex sets himself up as the judge of others. Things are too relative for me.
totally wrong..and you just judged people with that nonsense. **** people who judge have a master complex... **that's judging on your part..
totalrandoman · 100+, M
For the most part. We must judge certain things at all times. We all have a master complex.
Motherfuckerjones · 41-45, M
When you judge someone negatively you are being offended by them... but being offended is a useless emotion... it serves no practical purpose in our lives unless we have means to end the offense. Most things in our lives are out of our personal control so it's better to never be offended. If you aren't offended you will not judge and the toxic feeling of disgust and intolerance will cease to rule your life.

How does one stop judging others? | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds