Yes. Strongest one was many years ago, visiting the house of a friend on the other side of the world. Her house smelled just how I remember my grandmother's house back when I was a kid...the smell of various spices and food related products...really took me back to those days....
Ambroseguy80 · 51-55, M
Yes! mothballs and my grandmothers house in the country

Very nice experience you shared fun girl. Thank you!
Fungirlmmm · 46-50, F
Another for me is Jergans Cherry Almond lotion.
goliathtree · 51-55, M
I can't remember a time of not heating with wood. The smell of the smoke is wonderful and the wave of heat that washes over you upon entering from out in the cold is like a sort of ambrosia.
MasterDvdC · 61-69, M
Sawdust. My dad's hobby was woodworking and I grew up smelling sawdust. Love the smell. Whenever I'm at a fair, or something similar, and there is someone doing something involving wood and I smell sawdust I have to stop and watch.
sunrisehawk · 56-60, M
It happens every now and then. I smell a cow barn and think of snowcones (it's a county fair thing)..

Certain people are associated with certain smells. Not many but a few.
Fungirlmmm · 46-50, F
I grew up in the country and we had fairs where there were cattle and equine showings etc. So I understand.
Malingermind · 51-55, M
The smell of my Great-Grandmother's fresh baked bread. She baked on an old wood fired cook stove.
the smell of Africa. It smelled like blood. And drought. And the smell of the Brunsfelsia. Also known as, "yesterday, today and tomorrow." The petals would change from white to pink to purple. And the scent hung thick in the air.
hminuk · 61-69, M
Ohhhhhhhhhh yes, many times :O)