Today is a very special day for me.

Yeah today 9th June is a very special day for me because on this same date back in 2016, it was my 1st day of 11th grade and it was one of my most memorable day too. So I will chat a lot with some of my friends who were my classmates in 11th and 12th grade and we may have a video call too. I remember I was in full tension that morning thinking what if my biggest bully Arjun is still in my class but was so happy when I found out he was no longer gonna be my classmate and also was a bit scared that the 12th graders would pick on me too. I met my friend Saishyam for the first time that day and we are still good friends now even after 5 years. Also I wore my stylish T-shirt with jeans and stylish shoes as our 11th grade school uniform wasn't available and all other grade students was surprised seeing us especially me wearing stylish dress haha. I will never ever forget that day.
Enjoy your anniversary without bullies. 馃檪
Maruti800isthebest18-21, M
[@24735,Silentspectator] Thanks. Me and some of my friends are just gonna chat and remember the memories.