Do you ever store dangerous liquids in old drinking containers? Ex store bleach in water bottles or gasoline in 2L pop bottles?

I just wanna know if this is normal cause I live with someone who does this?
No I don’t do that. It is very dangerous. Heard of someone that did it at the university, put some cleaning chemical in a soft drink bottle and forgot & took a sip and had to go to the hospital because of it.
Eddiesolds · 56-60, M
No I dont
pattycakechamp · 26-30, F
This is what sane people call "a significant red flag"
I have mixed up a homemade cleaning solution to clean the shower (Dawn, vinegar & water) and put it in a glass jar and keep it in my bathroom cleaning bucket. Pretty sure no one is going to try to drink that.
Jessmari · 41-45
Only for a quick measure and transfer. That plastic is way too thin for long term storage.
spjennifer · 56-60, T
Only plant food and it's clearly marked as Poison ☠️, only use it to mix and pour it out in plants as don't want to contaminate anything else.
MasterLee · 51-55, M
Liberals tend to do that.
ThriftStore · 46-50, F
[@9463,MasterLee] Americans tend to politicize everything. this has nothing to do with political drama.
MasterLee · 51-55, M
[@778935,ThriftStore] it does here.
theAlchemist · 56-60, M
No, I'm not stupid enough to do that. That person you live with needs to STOP doing that - or be evicted or you move out.