I try to say "you're a racist" as much as possible, to make myself look moral while hiding the myriad hatreds I have towards various people.

You're hatred is bad...especially the hate I try really hard to find even if it isn't there. But my hatred....please don't examine my words and life....because my hatreds aren't on the [u]approved list of hatreds[/u] that we are supposed to see everywhere so we can pretend to be moral and good and caring. My hatreds are the acceptable hatreds, not so bad hatreds.
uncleshawn · 36-40, M Best Comment
Dig a hole, and watch people willingly jump in.....

mrlopez · 26-30, M
But my space suit is fire though
uncleshawn · 36-40, M
[@1161949,mrlopez] Only a person who hates cute otters would say that. Otter hater!
QuixoticSoul · 36-40, M
Maybe try being less racist, and people won’t call you a racist so often.
uncleshawn · 36-40, M
[@580625,QuixoticSoul] Racist
checkoutanytime · 41-45, M
I hate people that are physically abusive, or use drugs as an excuse to be mentally abusive towards children.
uncleshawn · 36-40, M
[@1201531,checkoutanytime] Those are good things to not like, but I don't know where they rank on the approved list of things to hate. Would have to consult some of the fake....I mean really moral....users here.