Isn't it crazy how this world is full of surprises?

Like I didn't even knew Bhutan border is just 50 km from Falakata until we went to Phuentsholing back in 2017. Its crazy to believe that Bhutan isn't super far from my grandpa's house but I never knew it before 2017. I had been on that highway so many times but never knew that if we go full straight on the highway, there is a beautiful country. Its also crazy seeing how clean and beautiful Bhutan is and also how different it is compared to Falakata.
Nothing compares to Falakata
You never looked at a map to see where other countries were ?
Maruti800isthebest · 18-21, M
[@16806,cherokeepatti] Yeah I used to often see maps and atlas when I was in 4th and 5th grade. But after that I got more interested in cars so I started buying car related books.
Adstar · 51-55, M
That's amazing.. You did not know.. Makes me wonder how bad your local education system is.. Not knowing that another country's border was so close to where you live..
Maruti800isthebest · 18-21, M
[@1086573,Adstar] Yeah because I was still young. I was 16 when we went to Phuentsholing and also we never went beyond Falakata on that highway before 2017.