I was banned on fb for 30 days 鉂屸洈馃毇

I have a group on Facebook. And they were talking about the show the boys saying how if starlet gets raped by the deep they should show her getting raped by homelander because it was in the comics. And they wanted to see Jensen Ackles who's going to play soldier boy they all want to see him get raped by homelander because it also happened in the comics. Everyone was all talking about how they wanted to see him get raped to get raped get raped. And this pissed me off because he's one of my favorite actors and producers already clarified that that was not going to happen in the show and I told them off and I told them that they're a bunch of freaks for wanting to see these characters get raped. And then I was banned for 30 days because apparently calling someone a freak is bullying. What a crock of BS shit.
KiligAF18-21, F
Facebook is full of shit, and so is Mark Zuckerberg
DeluxedEdition22-25, F
I use it for marketing nothing else. If my family wants to contact me they can call or text [@385726,KiligAF]
AngelKrish22-25, M
[@385726,KiligAF] my family, other relatives and friends are on fb. I use to take break from fb so it became easy for me to leave it was tough in taking decision but I worth it.
I use whatsapp for my family and important contacts.
I have insta,kik and twitter but I don't use them any more..sw is only plateform I use.
wildbill8336-40, M
I left shitbook years ago, they didn't like me... 馃

Myselfatlast22-25, M
I鈥檓 sure your quality of life will improve over the next 30 days I haven鈥檛 used Facebook since 2014
basilfawlty8931-35, M
Facebook groups typically suck arse.
Admins and mods literally think they're little Caesars in a banana republic. I barely check my Facebook groups anymore, outside the joke ones.
YMITheWayIM41-45, M
That show is kinky af. You will grow in these 30 days.
TurtlePink18-21, F
That is so crazy and so unfair.
lonelyandyb36-40, M
This kinda thing is one of the reasons i dont really use facebook
AussieWhisperer100+, M
You don't need that shit. FB is crap
You were right to call them on it.

I get accused of bullying on Facebook all the time ... even have attornies and at least one police officer trying to find me.

You got in what had to be said.

Compliments
ScarletWitch26-30, F
[@6757,questionWeaver] their post was taken down but I was still banned
[@386170,ScarletWitch] ironic ... you did good
DeluxedEdition22-25, F
I boycotted Facebook. Facebook is absolutely garbage
ScarletWitch26-30, F
[@691096,Myselfatlast] oh my God the comment sections are the worst... the worst!!!!!
DeluxedEdition22-25, F
[@386170,ScarletWitch] no they really are though...... cess pools
AngelKrish22-25, M
[@386170,ScarletWitch] You are absolutely right... comment section is full of dirt and garbage...so pathetic eeeww馃あ
You didn't do anything wrong. Fuck them and fuck FB. The only reason I use it is for my work and games. Other than that I think about deleting it every day.
PhpPhoenix31-35, M
WTF? "Freaky" is extremely mild for glorifying rape. I sure hope people asking for those scenes were banned a lot longer.
wildbill8336-40, M