I am having trouble locating my trolling bro from Yahoo Answers. Will I ever find him?

He goes by the username "Yoel Cohen". He claims to be an Orthodox Jew from Israel who has a weird obsession with Shia Islam and the country of Iran. While he claims he was born in Israel, he also claims to live in Sydney, NSW, Australia. He says he is 24 and is supposedly studying to be some kind of a Rabbi.

Raine · F
He'll come home when he tires of it hopefully
QueenandCrown · 36-40, F
All that is very possible. I briefly dated a Hassidic Rabbi from New York who passionately opposed the Zionist and other human rights issues.

He was highly attracted to Muslim women in 'hijab'. And model on the side.
YesTheYahooligan · 22-25, M
[@484541,QueenandCrown] Yoel is a crazy Zionist and he said once that "Israel will develop a vaccine for Covid and the Palestinians will get NONE". He hates Arab people, in fact, he says Arabs are "killers" and he is a very horrible human being. I just miss making fun of him.