Some things just make you gape in disbelief

Unable to sleep last night, I started reading about a serial killer in S. Carolina who, at last count, has been convicted of seven murders (and numerous associated felonies like kidnapping and assault) and confessed to two more between 2003 and 2016.

I won't use his name because I cringe at glorifying these life-thieves. (Search "serial killers Amazon", and you'll first get a hit "best serial killers at Amazon" and then his name.)

What I found almost unbelievable is that this criminal bought his murder tools from Amazon...[b]and reviewed them on line, referencing what he actually used them for.[/b]

DrWatson61-69, M
My comment about him: ghastly.

My comment about you: interesting choice for reading matter that you think will help you sleep! 馃槅
Mamapolo201670-79, F
[@338282,DrWatson] Yeah. I know. I estimate I'd have slept 100,000 more hours in my life if I weren't curious. About almost everything.