Have you hear of the suicide forest in japan? Aokigahara forest

Theres like magnetism in the rock so compass and GPS cant work! Theres diff color streamers everywhere cuz they might change their mind and dont wana get lost :( its silent af cuz its at the base of mnt fuji so its creepy!! At the entrance of theres a sign that says ‘Quietly think once more about your parents, siblings or children, please don’t suffer alone, and first reach out.’ Watch a documentary on it!!
Tminus6453 · 56-60, M
I saw a youtube video on that once...creepyyy!💀
[@27230,Tminus6453] its SO sad :( it breaks my heart
Valdaine · M
I have heard about it for a few years. Sad place.
Valdaine · M
[@17829,TryingtoLava] a couple of years ago YouTuber Logan Paul got in a bunch of trouble for going there and posting videos of bodies on Youtube.
[@573519,Valdaine] OMF i saw that!! It was a hanging body like how disrespectful
Valdaine · M
[@17829,TryingtoLava] him and his brother are idiots any way. But that went too far
PatheticZombieClown · 46-50, M
There's also the murder tunnel in Japan...Inunaki...
[@961154,PatheticZombieClown] WHAT!!! Omf i gota check
pentacorn · F
yes, i was mildly obsessed with it for a while... reading about and looking at docs/images.
[@664411,pentacorn] i get it! Idk but like rn im obsessed with it too :( im not suicidal so idk why
pentacorn · F
[@17829,TryingtoLava] learning about it can help take the romanticism out of it. so curiosity is good.

people have to collect the bodies, and that’s very sad. and then they have to report to the families, which is even more devastating. still, it’s like there’s no other place on earth made the way this forest is made, and i really feel for anybody who went there and didn’t come back out alive.
Backdoortothesublime · 41-45, M
The cops call Van Cortland Park in The Bronx that.

Many hang and are not discovered for awhilep
Backdoortothesublime · 41-45, M
[@17829,TryingtoLava] I know someone who hanged himself there. Very thick woods
[@1195324,Backdoortothesublime] awee im sorry <3
Backdoortothesublime · 41-45, M
[@17829,TryingtoLava] Thanks. I didn't know him that well but it didn't totally surprise me
plungesponge · 36-40, M
I think suicide should be legal but society should try to make sure people think it over very carefully first
Backdoortothesublime · 41-45, M
[@20312,plungesponge] It's not illegal - especially if you are successful!
[@20312,plungesponge] i think so!
Rutterman · 41-45, M
Yes, I've heard about this place. Very scary and creepy. I want to go there someday. 😱 😅
Rutterman · 41-45, M
[@372543,Vivaci] Ha! No need to bish it. 🥴
Wimkt?😏[@121363,Rutterman]
Rutterman · 41-45, M
[@372543,Vivaci] Idk. 🙃 😘 🥰
Wasn’t there a movie about it?

Suicide has been bad in Japan over the last 12 months...mostly women😞
Backdoortothesublime · 41-45, M
[@17829,TryingtoLava] Them and the Germans - nothing too freaky. Germans find shit an aphrodisiac😱
[@1195324,Backdoortothesublime] the last 12 months with the pandemic has made things especially tough for women and they outnumbered men 3-1 in suicides
[@1195324,Backdoortothesublime] But yes Japanese men are super pervs😂
That’s so creepy ...I would only go in to bring someone out! 🤭
[@372543,Vivaci] thats super duper noble thou viv <3
What to do? I love Rutters! Can’t just stand here and watch him and the rest of you crazy people walk in there! 😱[@17829,TryingtoLava]