I functioned with 2.5 hours of sleep last night ~

Without accidents at work. I'm a heroine 🦸🏻‍♀️ lolz ~ but hey ~ seriously when I woke up it felt like my brain was getting chopped up into little pieces 😅
Eclipsed · 36-40, M
Aww.. sorry.. I was psychically working a black magic spell.. you weren't supposed to wake up!
Asmae · 31-35, F
You and your f*cked up spells. Next time learn how to do shit right at least ‼️ [@1178785,Eclipsed]
Northwest · M
If you're doing a job that requires you to be alert, else you may risk injury to yourself or someone else, then you should re-consider the 2.5 hours of sleep.
Asmae · 31-35, F
Yes ~ true ~ It's been a very long time since I slept this little. Normally I don't sleep less than 5 or 6 hours. [@9416,Northwest]
mrlopez · 26-30, M
much respect
Asmae · 31-35, F
Lol thankies [@1161949,mrlopez]
MarineBob · 56-60, M
Tomorrow will be better
Asmae · 31-35, F
Indeed. Aren't you a ray of sunshine. I will have the day off 💅🏽[@2021,MarineBob]
You need more sleep than that. I took an herbal pill with valerian and passionflower plus a Frankincense tablet for my back last night after taking a shower and slept better than I have in quite a while.
Asmae · 31-35, F
Interesting. I'll look it up. I'm hoping to find something that can cancel out the effect of caffeine. I had a very hard time falling asleep last night all bc I had a tiny cup of coffee at 8 PM ~ [@16806,cherokeepatti]
[@509132,Asmae] better to avoid all caffeine from mid afternoon on. Lemon verbena tea in milk with honey will knock me out. A lady gave me that twice in the morning with breakfast on a blad and it knocked me out within 30 minutes even though I slept good all night. Pretty sure you can get lemon verbena there....tastes so nice too
Asmae · 31-35, F
[@16806,cherokeepatti] Ah, Iuiza ~ haha ~ it's kinda nice in tea but I never had it with milk. Thanks for the tip ~
Adroit · 31-35, M
Chopped? That’s interesting. I would describe mine as mashed/mush in those cases.
Asmae · 31-35, F
[@1182629,Adroit] Yeah ~ that's relatable. It kinda feels like being underwater somehow or even drowning. Actually shortly after making this post I fell asleep bc I'm tired as hell. I had a weird dream about being trapped in a lake. The moment I was able to make it to the surface and breathe again I woke up ~
Adroit · 31-35, M
[@509132,Asmae] that’s a very apt way of putting it. My movements feel sluggish like I am underwater. Heart pounding adrenaline is such a wonderful way to wake up 😅 I’ll have those dreams about slipping on a frozen lake shortly after falling asleep but never had one from under... yet.
Asmae · 31-35, F
[@1182629,Adroit] Lol ~ dreams are fascinating. They make you experience sensations (and situations) you never had before ✨
REMsleep · 41-45, F
Be careful very bad for long term brain function. I do this so I know.
Asmae · 31-35, F
[@867436,REMsleep] I don't do it often ~ but correct. I'm starting to hallucinate already 😂
JohnnyO · 36-40, M
[@509132,Asmae] So what do you think of Wayne T. Carr & Would You Do Him
Asmae · 31-35, F
[@105699,JohnnyO] He looks like the model version of JohnyO
JohnnyO · 36-40, M
[@509132,Asmae] Nice
Elessar · 26-30, M
Asmae · 31-35, F
[@44863,Elessar] Hey I used to pull all nighters 7-8 years ago if that counts 🥴
Elessar · 26-30, M
[@509132,Asmae] Same, plenty of nights before tests spent studying and drinking Redbull. Then, I had the partying out phase, in which I also pulled all nighters, pouring alcohol in the Redbull. 🥴 Now I'm thankfully out of that stuff/lifestyle lol
checkoutanytime · 41-45, M
Must of been a dreadfully long day. 5hrs minimum for me, or I'm miserable the day thru.
Asmae · 31-35, F
Indeed it was ~ and yup ~ anything less than 5 hours is brutal [@1201531,checkoutanytime]
sourstomach · 31-35
Message me back ❤️