You know what really ruins a good time?

When you're chilling after a rough week with your good friend, things are going well, and then he gets a call from an unknown number. Answers it, and KNOCK KNOCK its his abusive ex. Call lasted less than a minute, he said some mean things in a polite way (a skill I wish to learn) and then told me he'd rather be alone for a bit. I saw that look in his eyes, so I didn't press the issue.

He texted me this morning, apologized, told me in general terms that even hearing that voice got him upset and he didn't want to accidentally take it out on me. We're gonna hang out later today so it's not the end of the world.

This picture was sums up my feelings towards his ex.
Asificair · M
You want to shoot, potentially killing another person over hurt feelings, really?
pattycakechamp · 26-30, F
[@854658,Asificair] I also want to use Toxic on them, what's your point?
Asificair · M
[@1195228,pattycakechamp] Well would you do it, is the point.
Jill1990 · 31-35, F
Block his number
pattycakechamp · 26-30, F
[@1125837,Jill1990] His ex's number was deleted, he thought it was something important.
TooStuffedToMove · 36-40
Send me the address of the EX.
I shall yeet and delete him with the powers of Kung Fu nutbusters
pattycakechamp · 26-30, F
[@905231,TooStuffedToMove] Apparently california, so, you know, across the country.
TooStuffedToMove · 36-40
[@1195228,pattycakechamp] Naplam it is.