Do you ever feel like no one ever remembers who you are?

I'm really good with names and faces so I remember most of the people I meet, but I don't think it's mutual. Certainly doesn't seem that way. 馃槄 I must not leave much of an impression.
NovascelM
Sometimes yeah, but then again I pester everyone to death, so I make sure no one forgets me馃槀
I couldn't forget about you though, I remember what you look like and what you sound like, and your name, even if we dont talk a lot.
You always give off a cold impression but you're actually the opposite on the phone.馃
hemlock22-25, F
[@332555,Novascel] 馃槱 everyone thinks I'm a jerk
NovascelM
[@1075392,hemlock] You don't come off as a jerk to me, I used to think you didnt like me or something cause you seem very serious sometimes. You remind me of an old friend I used to have who was very shy and sweet, even your voice kind of is similar to hers馃槸
hemlock22-25, F
[@332555,Novascel] i'm actually very goofy i just don't act that way because i don't want people to think i'm stupid, even if it's true 馃様 lol
BlueVeins18-21, M
I'm like the opposite 馃樁
Kinevi1
I believe most people remember me. Even if they hadn't seen me before i've gotten, "You sound like someone I knew, or you look like someone i've met".
hemlock22-25, F
[@593126,Kinevi1] Maybe you've just got one of those faces.
Kinevi1
[@1075392,hemlock] Mayhaps.
xuxuguinhu931-35, T
i forget peoples faces the moment they turn around..
I'm awful with names, i can never remember new people's names..
poisonouscupcake18-21, F
i鈥檓 super bad with names cos of my memory but i鈥檒l usually remember unique things about people even if i only met them once or twice. i鈥檝e always felt like i didn鈥檛 leave much impression on people i meet cos if i鈥檓 not there they don鈥檛 miss me. but if i am there they just kinda use me when they can but as soon as i鈥檓 gone it鈥檚 like i never existed馃槙
hemlock22-25, F
[@933084,poisonouscupcake] us being cute puppies feels right. your leash is purple. this is actually us
CoppercoilM
[@933084,poisonouscupcake] nothing could be more inaccurate. How are we going to fix this?
poisonouscupcake18-21, F
[@58876,Coppercoil] i could try n become a narcissist but that seems like a lot of work for me馃槥
NumberzF
Kinda. I just know no one remembers me. After a day its like I clear data and start over as a new person.
Beatbox3426-30, M
I've always felt invisible despite knowing others.
AllelujahHaptism31-35, M
i doubt it helps but, i remember you
JRVanguard22-25
I鈥檓 terrible with names and faces but I also don鈥檛 want to be remembered most of the time cause I feel guilty if someone remembers who I am but I don鈥檛 remember them
Are you good with names even when they're from diverse cultures? 馃憖
Please teach me this skill!

I'm struggling here because where I live we have people from all around the world and almost everytime I meet someone new, I have to write their name on a note and google how to pronounce it! And then I still forget it! 馃槱 This is so hard!
hemlock22-25, F
[@236612,Menas] yeah, i just have a really good memory for that sort of thing. i don't know if i could teach it. 馃槄
NotJamieM46-50, M
I'm actually terrible at faces, especially if I see someone out of context - for example, if I k ew you from the gym in workout clothes and ponytail, and saw you dressed nicely at a restaurant, it might not register who you are. So it might be not that you don't make much of an impression, but rather that you're meeting people like me who aren't all that good with faces, lol.
Yes but that鈥檚 how I intended it to be.
BeforeTodayF
Depends on the mentality or nature of the person who I meet. I have felt appreciated and discriminated against ~ can鈥檛 please everyone 馃コ
checkoutanytime41-45, M
Yes, like always
Doesn't really bother me
uncalled451-55, M
What's my name again? :)