His mind ain't right or maybe she spoiled him too much
[@860047,BeatMySelf2Pain4Perfection] He may be on drugs. I don’t know. The rest of the story may come out soon.
nedkelly · M
A very good chance he was going to purchase DRUGS
[@5946,nedkelly] He did another attack on someone about a year ago.
[@5946,nedkelly] This is what happened last year to him after being charged with 3 crimes, including unlawfully entering a building with criminal intent and assault & battery in another case.
[@5946,nedkelly] He needs to do some serious time now.
Azlotto · M
WOW! That is just messed up.
[@913049,Azlotto] it sure is
questionWeaver · 56-60, M
18-32 yr old men have set the all time records for domestic abuse, assault, murder and abductions ... going back as far as records are kept
[@6757,questionWeaver] My father started his crime spree when he was 17 years old. Lived in Mexico a couple of years as a result.
walabby · 61-69, M
The son sounds like an ice addict... :(
[@1116,walabby] A lot of it being brought in by gangs up Interstate 35 from Mexico.
walabby · 61-69, M
[@16806,cherokeepatti] I expect there would be local meth labs too?
[@1116,walabby] yes but they have made it harder to get the ingredients here so I don’t know how common it is. I heard this from a man who knows a lot of convenience store owners from his country here in Oklahoma. Before the laws were changed, They were buying large cases of cold medications that were used to make meth. Making thousands of dollars a month selling them to meth manufacturers. It wasn’t illegal so they did it knowing what it was going to be used for. Now you are limited to one or two small packs of the medication and they make you show an ID and put it in a computer database when you buy it.
these kids will kill us for internet access
JoePourMan · 61-69, M
That is simply sickening
[@1097981,JoePourMan] that poor woman, I hope she survives without damage. I can’t see being forced to drink gasoline and not getting damage, it has benzene in it, a carcinogen, no to mention liver, throat & nervous system problems.
Valdaine · M
People read this and still oppose the death penalty. How can anyone justify allowing a creature like this (it isn't even human) to live? What possible purpose could keeping it alive serve anyone?
[@573519,Valdaine] I don’t know how much hope this guy has of turning his life around. I am raising a child who’s parents are meth addicts. Just checked this morning and his mother got arrested again in March on assault & battery for hitting someone, spitting on him, and calling him a racial name. She can’t stay out of trouble and she has become violet as she’s gotten older. She just went to court a few months ago for two incidents last year. I wonder when the judge will get fed up enough with her to do something seriously with her. He had her on probation & she was supposed to do monthly hair tests for drugs.
Her son? A mental asylum aka psychiatric facility for a real long time.
[@822235,soar2newhighs] He was on deferred sentencing for assault & battery and a break-in for criminal purposes from about a year ago. He’ll probably go to prison for this.
[@16806,cherokeepatti] Very real possibility but then too, it depends on what state he resides in and the laws like NY state and city where crime is rampant, there is a no cash bail law and in NYC there is a city council that supports and seconds it and a pathetic DA who will not prosecute but a few crimes. Those he prosecuted are for his political expediency. So this guy may get a slap on the wrist.
[@822235,soar2newhighs] I hope all his family get guns and know how to use them and keep them handy.
curiosi · 56-60, F
Sadly more and more common these days. Similar incident happened to my neighbor. Her son held a gun to her head. Street was lined with cops.
[@423488,curiosi] If it’s drug related we should have some Sharia laws imposed...and shit, the way this country is going, that might not be too far down the road. There are those in this nation who have deemed Sharia law overrides our Constitution and with the deranged ones we have in our government and politics and judicial institutions , given the chit they’re doing now, what I say about sharia again, might not be something we should dismiss or take lightly.
[@822235,soar2newhighs] I don’t like the idea of sharia laws here. We need to go by the Constitution but when the crimes get serious and common enough like this one there will be a backlash and something will get done about it.
[@16806,cherokeepatti] Don’t hold your breath...you saw the violence over the past summer and what was not done and in the case of ANTIFA who is still at it, not much is/ has been done by those in power in those states.
You remember the DNC who had the Gold star parents of a brave soldier who sacrificed himself for his men; the Khans? The DNC & Clinton dragged this man’s name through the mud for political gain. The father who waved a pocket edition of the Constitution lambasting no Trump is the same man who has a background of writing on behalf of the tenets of sharia over our Constitution. Look him up.