I'm really glad despite all the lockdowns/restrictions ppl are going against it and spending time with their families this Thanksgiving

Fear is the pandemic
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
I’m not. I’m quarantined. It’s not worth killing my mother over.
LaCalaca · F
[@11509,Keepitsimple] I think that's a great idea. I think that if you don't feel comfortable doing it then don't. What I'm against is the government placing restrictions. Let ppl and families make the choice .
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
It hit our household and then affected 2 other households so I’m staying put. I’m sad though because I love when my whole family gets together and we can catch up in person. [@1147875,LaCalaca]
HatterM · 46-50, M
We're already being told to expect a third wave after Christmas, but being told we can mix at Christmas. Yup. None of it makes any sense to me!
Blondee · F
Spending Thanksgiving with the hub only tomorrow. Yet I hope to see my family during Christmas.
room101 · 51-55, M
What's the death toll now in 'Murica? It's exceeded 250,000 right?

MAGAaaaaarrrrggggghhhhhh......cough, cough........splutter,splutter
room101 · 51-55, M
[@1147875,LaCalaca]

[b]250,000 +++++ dead and rising.[/b]

It's not about being told what to do moron, it's about:
a. understanding basic science
b. putting the needs of others before your own
c. distinguishing between an orange fraud and a credible expert
LaCalaca · F
[@176964,room101] You do know the pandemic is beyond Trump right? Apperently you're to goddamn stupid to see that COVID goes beyond political movement even though it's used to move agendas.. I'm glad ppl like you are afraid to go out. Atleast the only ones putting up with your shit are ppl online and you're not getting in the way in the real world. Fix your country and fuck off . Have a nice day
room101 · 51-55, M
[@1147875,LaCalaca] Oh, so it is a pandemic..............COVID that is, or are you still bleating on about fear?

If COVID goes beyond a political movement then why is it that it's only you nutters that are repeating the same old shit over and over again.

One thing that I do thank trump for, he has shown the rest of the world what an absolute shitshow 'Murica really is.
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
Nothing controls people like fear.