My boss threatened me.today! Iwas.stunned !

I threatened her right back with the same thing.... Funnily enough she backed down real quick!

Why some people gotta be arseholes?
MartinTheFirst · 22-25, M
with what
[@336516,MartinTheFirst] she's been on my back for months.

What she threatened me with was 'defamation of a co- worker'.... Could lose me my lob.
Thing is - she has to break confidentiality protocols to do it.

But the sheer fact she tried to bully me is pathetic!
MartinTheFirst · 22-25, M
[@912138,OogieBoogie] dont lose your lob, never lose your lob
[@336516,MartinTheFirst] ikr!

I'm tired of letting power drunk arseholes think that tje people they manage are lower than them.

If she wants to take me on... She's gonna get a rude awakening.
I have seen so many, they try and see how things will turn up n are mostly ready to flip. I hate it.
[@1098989,Donotfolowme] it sucks that they show no respect!
There is no good answer to this :(
[@885950,Theonewhochirps] oh.... I got her this time.

She has breached behavioural protocol and discrimination rules more than once!
[@912138,OogieBoogie] hopefully she learned her lesson.
[@885950,Theonewhochirps] I dunno - she should have retired 10 years ago - she's struggling to stay competent at her job.

I think it's one of those things where she caught me at.a weak moment and thinks she can keep walking over me.

I dobt think she realises hoe much Ive just let ride.

Thing is - I'm getting my life back on track amd my mind is getting clearer and clearer - if she pushes too hard - the stuff I have on her could end her career.

I prefer not to do this - but I'm done being shoved around by egotistical little shits.
JS1992 · 26-30, M
I had the same thing happened to me. Some people like being assholes
[@404217,JS1992] effing power hungry little prats!😒
I learned a long time ago that it's pointless to threaten your boss since they hold all the cards.
I recently applied to switch to a different shift to make my bosses life miserable.
[@371164,SooperSarah] good on ya 😊👍
Out of line. I usually have to bully my bosses so they dont let their little crumb of power get to their head
[@25627,Selah] ikr!!!

It's bullshit!
Barebum61 · 56-60, M
Well you just proved it
[@562276,Barebum61] what?.... That im an Asshole too?😏
Seewhoitis · 51-55, M
You have a boss?😂
[@1140516,Seewhoitis] theoretically 🤣
Seewhoitis · 51-55, M
[@912138,OogieBoogie] ok 🤣
It's in their nature 🤷🏼‍♂️
[@353058,Complexconfessions] she's 76🤭🤣

It must take a fair wack outta her pay for it 🤣😆😂
[@912138,OogieBoogie] yikes... that's why she's an asshole, her genitalia is full of cobwebs 😳
[@353058,Complexconfessions] Hahahahaha 🤣😆
ragingfire · 31-35, M
Good for you for standing up for yourself. They try to walk over you when they think you are weak or vulnerable. Just hit back when required.
[@429468,ragingfire] I'm learning.

I've always just let it ride.

But life has taught me - people don't respect forgiveness - they only respect fear.

It's.such a shame 🤷‍♀️
ragingfire · 31-35, M
[@912138,OogieBoogie] It's true. Power, money, strength is worshipped by these $hitheads. It's sad but use whatever works to teach these numbnuts a lesson. Keep the kindness for good people.
[@429468,ragingfire] thanks man!

Appreciate your thoughts 💜
MOONAMONA86 · 31-35, F
I am a boss
The type of thing we currently still are lucky enough to have laws against in the UK, although once out of the EU we wait to see what workers rights actually remain on the UK statute.

I worked for an American company for many years. Eventually they closed our site and diminished their operations in the UK. I'm convinced largely they could deal with uk/EU employment laws.

Once there was a huge global reorg, essentially everyone was in threat of losing their jobs. The global head announced it would be done in a month. I was on our Staff Council the minimum consultation period was 90 days. The USA people never got it at all.
[@14688,Nunos50] yeah - ivr let so many of her comments and behaviours slide.

But if I wanted to - she could loose her job on the grounds of harassment, prejudice, lack of fair conduct and biased behaivour standards.

She's just lucky I'm tolerant amd have been through a rough patch this last year.
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
Hey, sweets. Most bosses are assholes. I think they have degrees in assholery. Good for you to stand up to her. Carry on. PS. Are we decorating DOOM CASTLE soon? X- Mas is coming and I bought some really glittery bulbs! Love to you!