referring to my last post

i asked that question to the older folks on here and people who plan on having children one day to bring up a point.

20+ sexual assault allegations is absolutely disgusting and inhumane, right? just think about the disgust sexual assault victims and their families feel having a president with 20+ allegations. having to drive past homes and drive on the highways covered with his name. fully supporting and excusing a man for these disgusting actions, why? bc he’s a money man with a lot of power to make this shit go away?

the way trump supporters claim to have some sort of moral high ground is so amusing but sad at the same time. a bunch of sellouts, it’s pitiful.
Classified · M
When I saw this post in the feed I realised what you were going to do
[@444927,Classified] i feel like it was predictable
Classified · M
[@1132659,habibti] In hindsight it was somewhat predictable
CountScrofula · 36-40, M
lmao, touche. Yeah and to my point about restorative justice, there's literally no evidence Trump has improved as a human being or will ever face consequences.

As a general rule, don't date powerful people. They're scumbags without human empathy and Trump may be the worst of them on a purely personal level.
maxwellt · 31-35, M
PhpPhoenix · 31-35, M
It's a shame the hardcore Trump supporters didn't reply though.