Why do some people say terrible things to you and later on expect you to forget about it?
Don't they realize that words are weapons and can't just be shrugged off, no matter how much time passes... :(
26-30
StellasXOF36-40
Are you still mad I took your coffee? 馃槼
JupiterDreams26-30
Lol, nah :)
StellasXOF36-40
Lol oh good :)
This message was deleted by the author of the main post.
perhaps it depends on the person. they may not think what they said was terrible or perhaps didn't have that intention.
taehyun18-21, F
I've had people tell me I was fat in primary school. Ruined all my self esteem.
JupiterDreams26-30
I'm sorry you had to go through that :(
Myzery36-40, F
I understand what you mean.
I KNOW RIGHT. I hate that.
Let that person go
Randomness6401526-30, M
They're just under the small minded impression that making other people feel bad will make them feel better about themselves, when in reality they just have a bad inferiority complex. At least that's what i think.
I suppose it depends on what they said...but i'm forgiving especially if they are sorry and work on themselves.
JupiterDreams26-30
They never apologized. When I mentioned it six months later, they said, "It was so long ago. Leave it alone."

But you're right
@JupiterDreams: oh ya they don't seem to care about your feelings so best to let them go in my opinion..or first try to have a talk about it and see what they do and say...Something like ...You really hurt me when you said ..x..I felt like you did it on purpose to hurt me..Why did you do that?..and if you ever want to be my friend I need you to acknowledge the pain you caused me and explain why you said what you did otherwise I am moving on.
JupiterDreams26-30
You're right. I do try to do that :)
NigelDoes51-55, M
I'm fine with that as long as they apologize at some point in a sincere way. Holding grudges is very negative energy.
JupiterDreams26-30
That's good. I never hold grudges... I just feel like there's a bruise on my heart/feelings that often pops up. :(
i agree...and it actually hurts you more than the other person...wierd but true.