Did you know that calling Harambe a dead meme = belittling people and spreading hate?
MartinTheFirst22-25, M
馃槀 you're still thinking about this?
MartinTheFirst22-25, M
@Aiyana: what's that? 馃槄
@MartinTheFirst: it's a fun synonym for annoyed.
MartinTheFirst22-25, M
@Aiyana: uuuuh 馃憖!
D:

Harambe's not a dead meme???
Fangirlsarah199622-25, F
It is a dead meme though, like doge or trollface, but Harambe was just overused.
I thought it was dead because Harambe is dead ._.

Totally not without respect for the dead, but that's what I meant
Fangirlsarah199622-25, F
@DatBoi: I get you, the zoo themselves reached out and said the memes were becoming way too much.
greenmountaingal70-79, F
Don't know who or what Harambe is. Barely know what a meme is.
Fangirlsarah199622-25, F
It was the gorrila that got shot.
Harambe is not only a dead meme, but also a dead friend.
I can't say that I know what this is about but I felt sorry for that poor gorilla .. I hate zoo's, looking into the eyes of these proud animals wasting away in a cage is depressing.. even as a child it made me sad...
this girl mentioned harambe, i said "get outta here with your dead memes", and apparently saying that is hateful. right after she posted a question saying "why do you guys like to belittle people?" or something.
@Aiyana: Damn. I wish I could have been there to be a dick :c
@Aiyana: I see..
I remember all the fuss but I always thought that most people missed the larger point. wich is that we killed that poor gorilla the day he was put in that cage.. we killed his spirit... like all the other animals, lion's, elephants, chimps.. and the bird's!! that's just so sad.. I hate zoo's..
the price of admission is too high..
so... you have to keep on using it even after it's no longer relevant or interesting? who gets to make up these rules? I want a turn.

Did you know that calling Harambe a dead meme = be... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds