If you could speak to God and ask Him anything knowing you'd get an answer, what would it be?
Disclaimer: I'm an Atheist. This is a question, not an invitation for a debate. If you're going to be a prick and say, "LOL THAT COULD NEVER HAPPEN GOD'S NOT REAL", don't. Humor me.
Sadie14F
Why? Why did you create mosquitoes????? 馃槴
馃槀馃槀
ChefNumerouno22-25, M
Seriously!
LovelyGorilla22-25, F
Lmfao ikr 馃槀馃槀them and flies
A part of me would be fine without knowing... but i've always wondered if i'm going to lead the happy, mother/wife role i've always dreamt of.
I'd ask him how come I haven't gotten my period yet.
puppydoglover16-17, M
Why did my mommy died
馃槩
puppydoglover16-17, M
She died of cancer and I miss her a lot
I would ask him what the hell he was thinking when he created Gilbert Godfried
who is ur daddy and wat does he do
horrorstories26-30, F
What happens after death
CoppercoilM
Why me, why here. Why now?
MsAnnThropy36-40, F
I'm an atheist too. But in the realm of hypotheticals I'd ask him to give a group of degenerates that I loathe with a passion, cancer.
DandyDoesITBest36-40, M
"Can I die now please?"

Before you all start assuming I'm suicidal allow me to explain... I don't really want to know anything. There is no one question I could ask God that would really give me any peace. When I die and join God (hopefully) I'll get all the answers anyways. At any rate, the only question I could think of is to ask God if I could die now. That way I'd know if I really had anything left to live for or not. Cause you know my life actually sucks right now.
Th1nkF1rst61-69, M
GAAH! 馃槺

You obviously have a computer, electricity, internet, a fair education, and probably a decent life all around...

whereas innocent poor straving scared as shit stupid people in Aleppo, Syria have lives that SUCK!

So, please enjoy whatever suckatude you think you have In Private, you're much to Old and Male to be whining here like an angst filled hormonal teen girl.

Thanks! You can Block me now.

Updated: 1 min ago