What was the reason for the last argument/fight you had?
Was typing too loud and the missus thought I was sexting some other woman........... Weird psycho she is. ┬┴┬┴┤•ᴥ •ʔ/
I don't waste my time on them. My time worth more than their arguments
My ex told me he missed me and I got mad that he wouldn't admit that he is a piece of shit
[@428450,MaterialGirlCx] Well... Bear presumes not but that weed habit he had going seemed a little strong.. Still, ya boi learned the hard way not solving issues even after breaking up leaves a very nasty impact... Here's to hoping he comes around. ┬┴┬┴┤•ᴥ •ʔ/
[@1045785,bearinthemediumREDmansion] yeah he stopped smoking a long time ago but his drinking was what changed him and his dumbass did meth

I doubt he will 🤔 I don't wish anything bad on him though
Hope he does get help though
[@428450,MaterialGirlCx] Yooooooooooooooo.... Can relate.......... On the drink that is, I ain't touching meth in my lifetime yo... But ey ita cool yo... ┬┴┬┴┤•ᴥ •ʔ/
CallMeDex · 26-30, M
Some stupid shit over my choice of words. I shouldn't have let it spiral but I was not in a good mood.
My ex used my sw account ☹️
A guy at the hotel I worked at threw his players club card at me and demanded I let him pay for a room with that. The answer was no (that'snot how it works). He didn't want to accept that.
LAlexV · 22-25, M
I told my friend to stop visiting me at work
Sibo191 · 36-40, M
Something at work I think
Moon3624 · F
Frogs 😂😂
Literally

Updated: 1 min ago