Leggs41-45, F
Just beware the three day, three week, and three month marks. Nicotine cravings try to fight their way back in during those times.
sonofsasquatch22-25, M
[@1073121,Leggs] https://voca.ro/1fOxTs64hcqB 馃槤馃崝
Leggs41-45, F
[@961800,sonofsasquatch] Appetite does increase a bit because your sense of smell and taste recover.

The only time it is really a problem is if someone is overweight.
I am not overly fat but I do have to kind of keep an eye on my weight so when I quit, I maybe gained a few pounds.

I guess the best way to try to STAY quit is to avoid temptation. That may be hard if you live with smokers.

For my relapse, well I was getting hit with cravings worse than I had since I quit. This was about the time I had a friend over who decided to steal some money I had been saving. Maybe not a good excuse to start again but I was like, "Ohhh fuck it..."
sonofsasquatch22-25, M
[@1073121,Leggs] i鈥檝e no desire to smoke at all 馃憖 as far as mental cravings go, just the mood-swings & what not mess with me but NRT helps alot