PepsiColaP · 22-25, F
Isnt that like that interactive episode of black mirror lol
NenaRussa · 18-21, F
[@1090951,PepsiColaP] not sure 🤔
PepsiColaP · 22-25, F
[@486036,NenaRussa] https://medium.com/@EduardoCardoso/the-deeper-meaning-in-black-mirror-bandersnatch-3db1b086b2a
If I remember well in the plot they are trying to design the next videogame that will dominate every other in the market. But they are within a simulation themselves. Has smth to do with free will and a book
NenaRussa · 18-21, F
[@1090951,PepsiColaP] I think that’s the same thing. What I shared basically says that if you do not believe you’re living in a simulation right now, then you can’t believe that computers powerful enough to run simulations will ever be invented. If you believe that those can be invented at any point in the future, it opens the idea that we could be in a simulation right now.
FloorGenAdm · 46-50, M
I've often thought I was being punished for something I did in a past life.
Eternity · 22-25, M
Meh who cares lol. Lets have a simulated orgy. Give those gray bastards something to look at.
Iwasheretoo · 36-40, M
Why would they run simulations of the past? Also I don’t understand the “simulated people are conscious if the simulation is sufficiently fine grained”part. Programs don’t think. They can only make calculations