Which of you is thinking of the number 12?
I keep typing twelve or 12. I'll be meaning to type think and discover I've typed twelve instead. So, someone must be focused on twelve for some reason. Many such instances since I woke up this morning.
Edited: 3 yrs ago
MartinTheFirst22-25, M
馃...
VeronicaPrincess56-60
It reminds me of a Christmas song! 馃槡
SerenitreeF
Hmmm, maybe someone's singing
It's not me... my head hurt too much to think
SerenitreeF
I'm sorry. Are you sick?
@Serenitree: just lack of sleep and montly thing.. and something bad happened at work yesterday ..im stressed about
[c=#BF0080]Hi!![/c]
SerenitreeF
Is it you?
@Serenitree: [c=#BF0080]uhm.. yeah. IMY!!馃挍[/c]
DandyDoesITBest36-40, M
How about all the Abrahamic religions and astrologist? IE: 12 tribes of Israel and the 12 astrological signs respectively.
SerenitreeF
But. I don't know about them. How would that make me type it?
DandyDoesITBest36-40, M
@Serenitree: I'm just saying 12 is a number of significance for a lot of people and therefore you probably see it all the time without realizing it. Cause you know... the brain is bombarded with stimuli constantly so our subconscious only makes you aware of the stimuli that's relevant/more necessary for you to be aware of.

It's kind of like how when a friend gets a new car and suddenly you start seeing that car everywhere. It's not that people suddenly started getting the car when your friend got it. Your brain has just given that particular car more "weight" or significance in your mind so you're just more consciously noticing it.

Fun fact: the popular theory about why we dream is that it's the way our brain sifts through all the information/stimuli we were exposed to while awake and organizes in your memory accordingly.
SerenitreeF
@DandyDoesITBest: yup. It all makes sense. And I did know about dreams. I don't know what I see that makes my dreams so bizarre, though.

Oct. 30/16
3:15 pm
Actually I was!
SerenitreeF
Grr. Please think of something else. Why were you thinking of it? Does it mean something special?
@Serenitree: hehehe. Well today is diwali and I was lighting lamps. I had lamps laid out in front of me and I was counting them... Twelve in all. It's a good thing... the lamps are all lit and placed around the house :)
SerenitreeF
@BigAsset: nice. Happy Diwali. I guess you're forgiven for invading my head space.

Oct. 30/16
1:24 pm
Nope,sorry..I thought of 4 three times
SerenitreeF
So it's your fault.

Nov. 2/16
9:00 am
At least 4 x 3 is 12

Which of you is thinking of the number 12? | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds