Who would you like to give a big Shout-Out to today?
I'd like to give a big Shout-Out to the possum that has visited my yard....apparently he is coming around the neighborhood munching down and cleaning up the cat poo the neighbor's four cats leave in our yards....Yay for Possums!!!!!!!!
My bird splinter that shit on the floor after I was done mopping.
The one I had before Splinter spoke A LOT. He was polite though. Always asking how your day was.
@GermanAf: I had a female parakeet that always faced towards the kitchen. She had to know what I was cooking, doing, fixing, making or whatever. She'd ask. And I would walk over and show her and tell her so she'd ask even more questions. The male parakeets usually face the TV and like to watch it. Even my male canary does that especially at night when the females are sleeping.
Splinter loves the TV too. He loves German Crime shows and news but he's not very fond of sports and complains loudly.
Shout out to my beautiful sweet groundhogs, I have three of them now🤗
NearMiss · 41-45, F
Opossums eat cat poop?
They'll eat just about anything.
This message was deleted by the author of the main post.
sarabee1995 · 22-25, F
Really?? Ewww!

Who would you like to give a big Shout-Out to toda... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds