Have you ever been traumatized by a film?
The Ring has followed me throughout my life since my childhood. I still see her in my dreams, sometimes as an enemy and sometimes as a friend. lol
JupiterDreams · 26-30
[i]"Funny Games"[/i], [i]"Home Movie"[/i] and [i]"Goodnight Mommy"[/i]

Never again.
lillyd · F
I stopped watching really creepy stuff ages ago...sounds like you should too!
VickyIcky · 22-25, F
I would but its very tempting to watch a movie that gives you a little adrenaline rush.
lillyd · F
You're addicted!! lol
MalteseFalconPunch · 31-35, M
Antichrist was pretty fucked.
MalteseFalconPunch · 31-35, M
Yea. I mean there's worse out there. Something like A Serbian Film but honestly that movie was so far out it felt like parody. Antichrist kinda got under my skin.
JupiterDreams · 26-30
That movie was friggin beautiful shiet, man
MalteseFalconPunch · 31-35, M
@JupiterDreams: I didn't say I didn't like. It was glorious. Just fucked. :-D
PsychoMantis · 31-35, M
I use to watch the exorcist at night by my self with the lights turn off when I was a satanist, then when I became psychotic again in 2015 I will see intrusive images in my head it will be the exorcist girl.
SteelHands · 61-69, M
I was about 4 or 5 when I saw it. The Crawling Hand was a 1958 shocker about a severed, radioactive hand from a dead astronaut that was crawling through a town strangling people. Scared shit less. I have always felt uneasy in my own bed when I'm alone. smh
Angelly · F
@Noahkahol; Was THE BEAST WITH 5 FINGERS a remake of THE CRAWLING HAND? I still remember that scary movie. Actor Peter Lorre scared me too. Whenever I play the piano, I think of that severed hand😳
1980 film called Virus. Japanese made dooms day movie. Scared me to the core.
lillyd · F
it's on youtube!!
@Despina: it's over 2 hours long in its original version.
I didn't sleep well for weeks and everytime I sneezed or coughed I thought I was going to die from the plague. Funny how I remember it so vividly all these years later. I saw this film when I was 11
lillyd · F
Yeah we soak this stuff up like sponges when we're kids...I'm going to watch a bit and see if I like it...
Supervixen · 18-21, M
Honestly, I never have. I never really was scared by horror movies. Horror games on the other hand, I've played this one called Fatal Frame 2:Crimson Butterfly that used to scare me so much as a kid lol.
The Exorcist. I saw it when I was still Catholic.
lillyd · F
lol, that's enough to put anyone off religion!
The witches. Even the screenshots I stumbled upon while looking up the title gave me chills.
lillyd · F
@Plobey: are you talking about the movie with Angelica Huston??
@Despina: I'm not sure and I'm not going to look it up again 😜 But it was about a boy who accidentally stumbles upon a witch conference.
lillyd · F
yes that's the one!
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/21/88/36/samdx-Pmr6gKUwm-b.jpg] you miss her?
VickyIcky · 22-25, F
You are so freaking scandalous! Its in the middle of the night basically morning and you show me her face! Really my heart just skipped a beat when I saw the picture. My gosh what is wrong with you! Lmao You're horrible!
@VickyIcky: lol sorry. 😁 but I didn't know there is night at your place.
@VickyIcky: don't worry. She won't do anything besides staring at you.

Have you ever been traumatized by a film? | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds