plungesponge · 36-40, M
4chan makes Cats (2019) look normal
[@20312,plungesponge] tried looking before its quite complicated
plungesponge · 36-40, M
just go to the /b/ random section for the insane asylum. Basically 4chan is half random and half porn
[@20312,plungesponge] i dont want to scare myself. 😲😣
TheDevilYouNeed · 51-55, M
Oh yeah, when you go 4chan you won't be able to un-see what you have seen. Imagine your entire body covered in explosive diarrhea. That is 4chan.
ninjavu · 51-55, M
[@411057,PaleandPolluted] [quote]i dont want to view photos just fancy reading some posts[/quote] Even the Youtube comments are higher brow than 4chan! 😂
[@648944,ninjavu] the people on YouTube comments are vicious! Commented once and still can't believe the abuse i got from the only reply i had.
ninjavu · 51-55, M
[@411057,PaleandPolluted] Oh I know, that's exactly what I meant. Some people, on both Youtube and SW, exist only to pour bile all over anything and everything. 🤷‍♂️ Sad.
BlueVeins · 18-21, M
From what I understand, 4Chan allows anonymous posts and replies. Not as in a fake name like here, but as in [i]no name[/i], literally the word 'anonymous.' This, among other things, naturally breeds vitriol and degeneracy.
[@4199,SurprisePartyRegicide] i remember a weird post on the internet years ago from someone called anon i thought that was their name lol. 🤦🏻‍♀️
BlueVeins · 18-21, M
[@411057,PaleandPolluted] Are you sure it wasn't Qanon?
[@4199,SurprisePartyRegicide] no it was short for anonymous
PerthSurfer · 46-50, M
It's unmoderated and anonymous so anything goes.
[@557074,PerthSurfer] just saw bit lame really
PerthSurfer · 46-50, M
[@411057,PaleandPolluted] I went on one to see what all the fuss was about and it made me appreciate what the mods do on here lol