It looks like xixgun has left SW.
We disagreed on some things, but we were able to “agree to disagree” and treat each other with respect. He was my Stephen King buddy. This sucks.
7
|
Rooster · M Best Answer
Yes, he's gone. Spoke to him a couple of weeks ago and he wants to get into his laser printing instead of wasting time here. He may come back but I wouldn't bet on it.
Rooster · M
[@527571,Rooster] Thank you for B.A.! 🙂
WuZetian · 31-35, F
Welcome to sw
Won't make a change to me, I was blocked.
Did you tell him Under The Dome was a ripoff of The Simpsons movie and he got mad and left? 😆
Yes. The Godfather still looks great. Scarface? Not so much. I still enjoy Scarface but it looks dated. [@449448,Margarite]
SmartKat · 56-60, F
[@573853,DukeOfEarle] The 1990s mini-series of The Stand was pretty good. Considering that they had to cram a two-inch thick book into 16 hours of TV time, they did pretty well. My only complaint was Molly Ringwald as Frannie. Jennifer Garner would have been better.
My initial reaction to The Stand was I hated it. But years later after a second peek I now give it a pass. Not great. But my dislike of it has fugued into “tolerable.” I wish a big budget network like Netflix would make a go of it but please please please stick to the book![@64306,SmartKat]
I'm sure many of us are literally crushed by this news. Life changing.
Margarite · 46-50, F
[@539720,anythingoes477] ouchie
It’s hard when we grow fond of them, bless your heart. I get it 😌
Peaches · F
Awww, 😔I'm sorry you lost a friend here.💙Many are leaving and making way for the kids. It's not good to be on line so much anyway.

It looks like xixgun has left SW. | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds