Do you think of love as an energy?
I do.
6
|
Love is not stagnant, it is action.
REMsleep · 36-40, F
[@16806,cherokeepatti] I am a doer and I went to post exactly what you said but saw yours first. Don't tell me that you love me but there is no action to back it up. I don't care how great your energy is I can't feel that kinda love.
HappyMedium · 51-55, F
💞yes
Zaxel · 22-25, M
yes totally <3 good vibes for everyone hallelujah xoxo
swirlie · 31-35, F
[c=#008099]
Yes I do think of love as an energy! But love is not a 'physical energy' nor is love a verbal energy-of-intent that is spoken at will. Love is a Spiritual Energy that only comes from One Source of which we all tap into as human beings.

Love therefore, can only be 'felt' by the receiver of love; love cannot be conveyed or transferred as if it were a tangible portable entity, despite our good intentions to extend love to those around us.

We as humans simply do not have the power nor the ability to transfer Pure Love that we Receive from that Universal Energy Source. We can only tap into It ourselves and Receive from It for ourselves, but we cannot receive that Love on behalf of someone else.

That 'someone else' can only Receive Love from that same Universal Source on their own; they cannot get someone else to receive that Love Energy for them.[/c]
Smalltalk · F
Absolutely yes. It is more than just emotion. Emotion + energy ❤️✨

Updated: 1 min ago

Do you think of love as an energy? | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds