Damn virus..
Just been told-
We would like to inform you that the David Essex concert has been postponed to Wednesday 15 September 2021 7pm, due to the uncertain situation with the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak. The tickets you currently hold will be valid for the new date.
How am I supposed to know if I can go then?
1
|
MrsKatherineArch · 36-40, F
Well, you have a year to plan. It sucks, but it is what it is.
MrsKatherineArch · 36-40, F
But do you think England is going to be fully open? I mean for concerts, West End productions, etc.? [@356742,SirfurryanimalWales]
SirfurryanimalWales · 61-69, M
[@186368,MrsKatherineArch] yes.By Autumn this year i reckon.
MrsKatherineArch · 36-40, F
I hope so, because I have a tentative meeting scheduled in London. And that 14 day quarantine on international arrivals would prevent that. [@356742,SirfurryanimalWales]
JaggedLittlePill · 41-45, F
Surely if you dont have an appointment booked that you know about now, you can ensure that you are available that far in advance....
SirfurryanimalWales · 61-69, M
[@1845,JaggedLittlePill] it isn’t that simple.What i may or may be not be doing on that date will be determined by anouncements that are still over a year away.I never book anything for September normally.

Updated: 1 min ago

Damn virus.. | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds