Life is painful in a strange way sometimes. I've found that I've experienced many things I wanted to experience. But not the specific way I wanted to.
So there's a giant hole left in my heart.

I'm sad yet I'm happy.
I'm happy yet I'm sad.
I'd like to feel complete.

I've gotten better and have improved in a lot of ways but realizing this is frustrating.

I'm soul searching, looking for answers and seeking others advice and wisdom.

If you'd like to share your own experiences or perspectives on the matter feel free to do so. Hope you're all doing well.
8
|
Thoughtful · F
My biggest lessons came from the worst traumas and pains. I don’t know how to fix the aftermath but I do my best to learn from them and to heal.
I am a much older soul than I was even three years ago.
KenjiHarima · 31-35, M
[@1073060,Thoughtful] I feel you on that... The aftermath is what's hurting me the most.
Thoughtful · F
[@410477,TenmaTsukamoto] I understand. Im a shipwreck .
KenjiHarima · 31-35, M
[@1073060,Thoughtful] We're drifting out hoping for a shore to land on, circling in all this fog..

Life is painful in a strange way sometimes. I... | Miscellaneous | Replies | Similar Worlds