Life is painful in a strange way sometimes. I've found that I've experienced many things I wanted to experience. But not the specific way I wanted to.
So there's a giant hole left in my heart.

I'm sad yet I'm happy.
I'm happy yet I'm sad.
I'd like to feel complete.

I've gotten better and have improved in a lot of ways but realizing this is frustrating.

I'm soul searching, looking for answers and seeking others advice and wisdom.

If you'd like to share your own experiences or perspectives on the matter feel free to do so. Hope you're all doing well.
31-35
5
|
Silentspectator · 41-45, F
Life hardly happens the way one intends.
Continue walking ahead and feel free to keep your mind open when see travellers on the way. Judging kills the otherwise ongoing process of learning life better from all perspectives.
TenmaTsukamoto · 31-35
[@24735,Silentspectator] If only I hadn't been judging for 10 years beforehand. I know what you mean.
Silentspectator · 41-45, F
[@410477,TenmaTsukamoto] better late than never.
StarLily · 46-50, F
I realize I am my soul... now I'm just trying to understand it better. I've been blessed with things I didn't think I'd ever have, but the outcomes were not what I expected. Releasing expectations is a key I think. I understand what you mean by being sad, yet happy.
Thoughtful · F
My biggest lessons came from the worst traumas and pains. I don’t know how to fix the aftermath but I do my best to learn from them and to heal.
I am a much older soul than I was even three years ago.
TenmaTsukamoto · 31-35
[@1073060,Thoughtful] I feel you on that... The aftermath is what's hurting me the most.
Thoughtful · F
[@410477,TenmaTsukamoto] I understand. Im a shipwreck .
TenmaTsukamoto · 31-35
[@1073060,Thoughtful] We're drifting out hoping for a shore to land on, circling in all this fog..

Life is painful in a strange way sometimes. I... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds