Are there any autobiographies that you really enjoyed?
31-35
1
|
greenmountaingal · 70-79, F
Davy Crockett. Really interesting, and moving.
DeWayfarer · 56-60, M
Totally fictional, yet Piers Anthonys Bio of a space tyrant was pretty weird. Especially on the last book when his ghost is writing the biography! 🤣
TenmaTsukamoto · 31-35
[@412417,DeWayfarer] I'll have to look that up and see if I can't find it somewhere.
DeWayfarer · 56-60, M
[@410477,TenmaTsukamoto] It's really very old series of books, and touches on a whole lot of taboo topics, some from the bizarre to out right gross. Yet if you can stomach it, it's a very good read.

It's definitely not a moral type of series. Many of Piers Anthonys series were that way. He liked to shake peoples thinking and values up.
TenmaTsukamoto · 31-35
[@412417,DeWayfarer] I'll keep that in mind. Thank you!
LadyGrace · 70-79
Looooove autobiographies!! Haven't read any in a while. I like biographies even better. Much better, in fact.
TenmaTsukamoto · 31-35
[@417971,LadyGrace] any good ones you know of?
LadyGrace · 70-79
[@410477,TenmaTsukamoto] I enjoyed the one of Thomas Edison. Harriet Tubman is a good one.

Are there any autobiographies that you really enjo... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds