Which of you is going to let me bother you tonight?
31-35
1
|
Silentspectator41-45, F
馃檪
Silentspectator41-45, F
[@410477,TenmaTsukamoto] you sound familiar. 馃檪
TenmaTsukamoto31-35
[@24735,Silentspectator] Really? Is there a reason for that?
Silentspectator41-45, F
[@410477,TenmaTsukamoto] never mind. 馃憤锔
Mulder36-40, M
馃枑锔
Mulder36-40, M
[@410477,TenmaTsukamoto] right now yeah but that could change. Are you familiar with bipolar one with rapid cycling?
TenmaTsukamoto31-35
[@510099,Mulder] I'm familiar with bipolar but not the rapid cycling you're mentioning.
Mulder36-40, M
[@410477,TenmaTsukamoto] Rapid cycling is a pattern of frequent, distinct episodes in bipolar disorder. In rapid cycling, a person with the disorder experiences four or more episodes of mania or depression in one year. It can occur at any point in the course of bipolar disorder, and can come and go over many years depending on how well the illness is treated; it is not necessarily a "permanent" or indefinite pattern of episodes. I have significantly more than four year especially unmedicated

A few people with rapid cycling bipolar disorder alternate between periods of hypomania and major depressive disorder, which is what I have.

Far more commonly, though, repeated and distinct episodes of depression dominate the picture. Repeated periods of depression are punctuated by infrequent, shorter periods of elevated or normal mood.

Which of you is going to let me bother you tonight... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds