I think people are great, if you get to know them... Not all, but most of them are good blokes
I wish I could tell this to my younger self and advise him to work more on himself than silently hating and accusing people of being the way they are. And that he is and will be more normal than he thought. I honestly couldn't imagine the 17 year old me even thinking for a second that I would be where I am today. But I suppose that time and some effort can really improve your odds of success. And that over time, everything tends to some mean, some average. Nothing stays abnormally good or bad for an abnormally long time. And you learn to appreciate this average and the "gooder" times because times can also be bad. Damn, is life good!
2
|
TheCoolestCat · 31-35, M
nah most people are selfish and only out for themselves
RasAlGhul · 18-21, M
[@335784,TheCoolestCat] You have very large nostrils. Take a breath
TheCoolestCat · 31-35, M
thats from all the drugs ive sniffed up my nose over the years lol

I think people are great, if you get to know them.... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds