If you see a damsel in distress, then leave her in distress. That's my advice.
Some of you guys are always trying to be a knight in shining armor, the modern captain save-a-ho. This isn't a fairy tale guys! 9 times out of 10, that damsel in distress is playing you. And after she's done with your dumb ass, you're the one who's going to end up in distress.
2
|
Edited: 1 week ago
Snowvixen26-30, F
馃 Someone sounds bitter. 馃
ShapeShifter231-35, M
[@329993,lou502008] Go ahead and laugh, Mr. Knight in shining armor, I'm the one who's laughing at you.
lou50200861-69, M
[@1034064,ShapeShifter2] My friend, i found my so called "damsel in distress". we celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary in October!
ShapeShifter231-35, M
[@329993,lou502008] Well, good for you two. You have been out of the dating game for over 2 decades. This is a new generation.
DropsOfPain26-30, F
That鈥檚 actually hilarious. Haha
Or..... You get a dressing down for not letting her be 'a strong independent woman'馃檮馃槒

- It's a no win situation 馃榿
[@1034064,ShapeShifter2] Try - nearly ALL MEN !

These days, with women's lib getting wjat they wanted - getting bored - and then starting in on the smallest of issues....馃檮

There was a post not long back about men not going upto women to 'flirt' wjen they smiled an invitation at them.

If i was a guy - i'd think twice about it!

Yoy only need to 'look' at a woman wrong to get arrested these days !

It's bullshit!
ShapeShifter231-35, M
[@710185,BoobooSnafu] Yeah, there's a male group in South Korea who are protesting because one guy was arrested and sentenced to 6 months of prison for allegedly touching a woman's buttocks. No one seen him do it. It was a married man and it was her word against his.
[@1034064,ShapeShifter2] it's a tough call.
Anf yet I know women who are too afraid to go to the cops wjen their husband is violent.

Has This world always been so screwed up? 馃が
mamabear112141-45, F
Waaaah! 馃懚

Updated: 1 min ago

If you see a damsel in distress, then leave her in... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds