What do you think of all the attractive people that make fun of ugly people?

I say they better enjoy it because when they turn 46 their cuteness is gone and they won’t be able to tease anyone unless they’re delusional.
Eh. I don't really care. People make fun of others for all sorts of things.
Lostpoet · 31-35, M
I think anyone over twenty-five that still acts like that is an asshol3.
Moodswings · 31-35, F
[@780464,Lostpoet] So is anyone under 25 who acts like that. I didn't act like that when I was 10.
Lostpoet · 31-35, M
[@981884,Moodswings] But it is a little more understanding. I've never liked putting people down I want them to be at their best.
Moodswings · 31-35, F
[@780464,Lostpoet] Me too.
JustcallmeNameless · 31-35, F
Ok. That makes no sense. If the pretty people turn ugly then the ugly people will still be ugly.
Ineverclosedoors · 22-25, M
Yes but the pretty people are now in the same boat with the uglies.[@585989,LostLissa]
Heartlander · 70-79, M
:) .... if turning 46 doesn't do it, wait until they turn 70
Ineverclosedoors · 22-25, M
No 46 will do it everything is saggy and soggy at that age their nose end up where their mouth should be lmfao!![@66493,Heartlander]
just think how the ugly people will look at 46
Moodswings · 31-35, F
They are a lot less attractive than the ones they call "ugly". There's an old saying where I come from: "Handsome is what handsome does".
ChipmunkErnie · 70-79, M
Assholes -- particularly since a lot of them only THINK they are attractive, but aren't
Penny · 41-45, F
well, if that's the case i wouldnt call them attractive, more like repulsive
Moodswings · 31-35, F
[@533101,Penny] You're right, Penny. Spot on.
Ineverclosedoors · 22-25, M
Lmfao!![@533101,Penny]
You sound exactly like someone that is 22 going on 12. Life is just over when you go past your age. All looks and attractiveness is gone.....at 46. I've known--dated women twice your age that are 10 times hotter than most that are your age. You either are---or you sound like you are VERY naive.
gummybears · F
I make fun of ugly girls who flirt with my bf 😅
Moodswings · 31-35, F
[@505120,gummybears] The point of SW isn't for everyone to see people insulting each other, threatening each other and all this other rubbish people claim to be "humour". The point of SW is for people to interact in a civilised manner, whether they agree on certain topics or not.

The feature to stop receiving notifications doesn't work first time anyway.
JustcallmeNameless · 31-35, F
[@981884,Moodswings] you seem to be moody
Moodswings · 31-35, F
[@585989,LostLissa] No more than anybody else. I suspect you are trying to make a joke based on my screen name. Lol :)
Penny · 41-45, F
[@597698,wildbill83] haha what do you think of all the ugly people who make fun of ugly people?
wildbill83 · 36-40, M
[@533101,Penny]